Monday, May 19, 2008

Summer 2008

Hi Everyone,
We are back and bigger than ever with our flip flop sales. Beehive changed the name of their new styles to "Beebop". They are a little fancier with a leather center. We have a ton of new styles in addition to the picture at the top of this blog. Beehive will not be re-ordering their 2008 styles so when they are gone their gone. Hurry before your favorite style is gone!

Joel and I are so excited about the new addition of "How's Ya Mama & 'Em" t-shirts. They are adorable and have been selling like hot cakes. My living room is set up with flip flops and t-shirts so feel free to call me about coming by.

Check back soon for our new embroidered buttons that attach to the flip flops!

****I would love to email you my new flyer. Please email me at tracymcgal at yahoo dot com for one.

1 comment:

Simmons girlz said...

Hello! My name is Rachael. I am a friend of Dawn H. and she told me about your shirts..they are great! My husbands family lives in Meridian MS and these shirts are great! I would like to order some of them...what sizes do you have...I have a 5 yr old, a 4 yr old and a 2 month old..please let me know what sizes you have and the price.
Thanks
Rachael